Saturday, November 1, 2008

Playing Catch-up

I know I have fallen off the blogging wagon. My excuses are futile (new computer, busy summer, blah, blah, blah). However in an attempt not to forget, I will post a few pictures from our very full summer. We have played at a frantic pace. I think it comes as a result from Jeff having so few days off through residency. Now the days off are plentiful, but we still seldom waste a precious day off at home. As a result, my house is not clean, my car is even worse, and the whole family is in need of haircuts, dental and doctor check-ups. But we were able to fill our summer with great family memories. We spent 20+ nights in our new-to-us pop-up trailer in campgrounds from Snow Canyon to the Uintahs. We learned how to make gourmet s'mores. We tested our families hiking limits (six miles is too much). We spent time with family and friends. Jeff and I traveled to Seattle and Chicago together and decided we still like each other. We raced - with and without our kids. We had a great time!!! Jeff and the kids at Cascade Falls.

Pioneer trek with the Mesa Hills ward.

Emily on the coolest swing ever at the Gardner family reunion.


Jeff canyoneering in Zion



Me and the kids at Cedar Breaks during the wildflower festival.





1 comment:

Mary Ellen said...

Way, way fun! My house is a mess too and it's not always because we're doing fun things!