Friday, November 14, 2008

I was tagged by JoAnn!

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Living and working in the desert near Capital Reef National Park
2.Working my first Aspen youth group as the senior staff member
3.Praying every night that no one would shank me in my sleep
4. Not dating
5. Buying my first car

5 things on my to do list
1. Make 12 pies
2. Run
3. Clean bathrooms
4. Go to the grocery store to get the things I forgot when I was there yesterday
5. Spend one on one time with each of my kids

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay for my whole family to travel
2. Donate to charities providing education, clean water, and health care to poor countries
3. Buy a great violin for me and a great piano for Jeff
4. Pay for a maid and a chef
5. Pay off debt

5 places I have lived:
1. Cedar City, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Salt Lake City, UT
4. Fort Wayne, IN
5. Saginaw, MI

5 places I have worked:
1. The Center for Change
2. University of Utah Neuropsychiatric Institute
3. Hartvigsen School
4. Aspen Youth Alternatives
5. The Hub at Utah State

Rules: Each player answers the questions themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names. *I don't know if five people read my blog, let alone five people who would like to do this survey, so if you feel like it, go ahead, if not, no worries!

No comments: