Sunday, March 30, 2008

Easter Family Home Evening


My dear, wonderful mother is a great teacher and always finds opportunities to teach the grandchildren. She put together an Easter FHE to present to all 11 grandkids on Easter evening. Unfortunately, the kids all had Britton's attitude about Easter Sunday which is (and I quote) "The Easter bunny comes on Saturday, so all we have to do on Sunday is think about Jesus". When he said this, it was not with enthusiasm. Anyway, the FHE lasted about ten minutes and that was probably nine minutes too long, but hey, you've got to try...
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

I have been a Lorraine fan as long as I can remember. How I love that amazing woman. I sure wish I could have been in attendance at that FHE. How fun to live close to family. :o)