Sunday, January 20, 2008

More pics...

Isn't this picture of Britton and Emily as Mary and Joseph sweet? (plus Kennedy the sheep.)



Okay, so here is another try. Hopefully, this will be some more Christmas pictures and some pictures from our hiking excursion in Red Cliffs last weekend. We will see how this goes.

All right! It worked this time! So on to this week. I could have titled this post SICK. We have had a barrage of viruses running through our house. Both Britton and Emily threw up at some time or another, Brock has a fever of 101.4 tonight, I have a sore throat, and Emily told me this morning that her "nose didn't have any air in it and the boogers in her throat were making her voice sound funny." She was right, when she tried to blow her nose, no air, or boogers moved.

Tonight, my mind is on house plans. As of today, Jeff has decided that for tax reasons, we should try to be into a new house a year from March. I know that is 14 months away, but I guess we have to start meeting with contractors and getting our plans together this week. I know lots of you have recently built homes. I would love to know what your favorite features are or things you wish you would have done differently. It scares me to think we will be building the house we may live in forever! Anyway, let the fun begin!

2 comments:

Me said...

Super cute kids you have there. I like them :) I'm jealous of the new house your building, I'm sure it will be close to perfection.

Anonymous said...

Well Chels--
House ideas? I think bunkers are definitely the way to go these days. Concrete everything. Hard school cafeteria floors. Air Force style--very safe, functional, practical, typhoon proof and bomb proof. :) Now if I could just figure out how to put a hot tub inside of our home sweet bunker. . . :)

Good luck with plans and settling. We'll be there soon.

Love,
Amie