Friday, April 10, 2009

Santa delivers... a few months late


Santa brought the kids a certificate for a new trampoline at Christmas. We thought we would be in our new house, but decided it was worth it to set it up since we are still going to be here for the summer. Jeff spent a solid ten hours putting the thing together, (you are so handy, honey!), but it has already been worth his time (according to me!). The kids have been out there for hours every day - rain or shine. Brock jumps in circles yelling "This is fun!" Britton and Emily have a blast together, and I think Jeff has even enjoyed it. Unfortunately I am a few kegal muscles short of being able to jump without peeing my pants. Darn the post-childbirth bladder!

4 comments:

azandersens said...

I'm really not stalking you . . . I just checked my reader. Where is your lot? I would love to build my own home from scratch someday. I'm with ya on the post prego bladder. Who ever remembers to do their kegels anyway? ;)

Carolyn said...

Chase said that you will be neighbors someday! I told them that they were very lucky to have such good neighbors! GOod luck with the build.

Scott and Misty said...

Okay, so if I laugh out loud at the computer then its worth a comment, I'm with you though:) I hope your build goes smooth, I have a friend who just moved into her house in record time because of construction being so slow. I'll hope the same for you.

Mary Ellen said...

Jeff the ER doctor let you guys get a trampoline? Holy cow! And I am with you on the post-child birth bladder...things just get worse with every pregnancy. The other day Steve and I were shopping. As we walked through a parking lot a dog barked at me from someones car and scared me...shopping trip was done!