Monday, June 30, 2008

Lake Powell

Here is Emily in her element. She loves sun, loves sand, loves to have her picture taken and loves her polka-dot "two piece" which I may regret buying for her, but I couldn't resist. We did have a few fun moments at Lake Powell this past weekend, but I must say Fawn and I will think twice before taking eight children ages 8,7,6,5,4,2,2 and 1 camping without our husbands. If we can forget the heat illness, sleepless nights, trailer getting stuck in the sand, broken trailer, broken boat, and middle of the night drive home, we can remember the sugar sand beaches, incredible stars, warm water and that in spite of it all, our kids had a blast.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

JoAnn said...

Brave, brave mothers. All those babies!! So cool Chelsea, nothing changes with you. Still as daring and adventurous as ever. So neat that you and Fawn did that. Emily is so cute with her pose here.

azandersens said...

I approve of the bikini if that means anything to you. :) You two are brave!

azandersens said...

I'm so sad that I missed out on the "reunion" too. Everyone was there but me!

Julie said...

Hey Chelsea!!! I lost your blog address, but just found you again! Your kids are adorable as always! I finally started a blog too, check us out at julielovesjason.blogspot.com!

Tony said...

You are Brave souls. That is all I have to say about that.